What is DriverFinder Pro?
DriverFinder Pro is a distinctive driver download and upgrade utility. It’s among the few driver update products which source its driver database, which means that all driver downloads and updates verified 100% compatible with their related device.
DriverFinder Pro uses web crawlers and driver analyzers, which find device drivers within a day of their release and then adds them to their driver database. No additional driver product comes near updating their driver database as quickly and economically as DriverFinder.
DriverFinder Pro Serial Key Plus Keygen
Another outstanding feature of DriverFinder will be lightening-fast download times, which can be as fast as the competition. It utilizes a hi-speed data storage infrastructure powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). In our routine testing, DriverFinder delivered to its promise, decreasing at driver download times to half that of the significant competition, and over four times faster than the typical.
Features of DriverFinder Pro:
- DriverFinder Pro supports all significant releases of Windows, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- It allows unlimited downloads of all your obsolete or missing drivers.
- A license allows the utility to be run by you on up to 3 PCs.
- We noticed that DriverFinder is very adept with updating and identifying Graphics Card drivers, which is a blessing for typical PC users and players.
- We highly recommend backing up your system before performing any software or driver upgrades.
- DriverFinder gets the built-in capability to extract all of your current drivers – or one particular driver – and back them up to any location of your choice.
- It’s the driver’s backup and restores work.
- Effectively updates windows drivers
- Comes with a Massive driver database
- Creates system restore points before installing drivers
- Cluttered user interface
- Customer support is unresponsive.
- Limited amount of features
- The setup process is relatively straight forward with on-screen prompts guiding the user during the process.
- Installation takes a couple of minutes to complete, and after it did, the software makes a copy of all existing drivers onto your PC.
- It searches all drivers and through all hardware devices connected to the computer during the scanning process.
- It then provides the user with a listing of drivers that have to be updated and allows the user to decide on which drivers they would like to upgrade.
- Within our tests, the applications found 14 drivers who had to be updated and missed three, which it should have picked up on.
- Additionally, the program tends to record numerous drivers that it believes needs are upgrading when the listed drivers already updated to the most recent version.
- The scanning process made slightly more difficult with the program’s lack of features and somewhat cluttered user interface.
- DriverFinder has access to a driver database that is continually updated each day to ensure that the database gets the newest drivers available for users to download.
- The drivers are compatible with most major Windows operating systems, including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- DriverFinder only accesses OEM drivers from its driver database.
- Because of the amount of security information accessible, it is unclear when the drivers checked for malware.
- The application doesn’t share any private information, and its features ensure that if the consumer causes any system instability can revive a previously installed driver.
- The program enables users to copy and restore specific drivers.
- Additionally, it permits the user to move their drivers on an external device for use.
- This is a nifty feature that prompts the user when there’s a new update to upgrade the software.
Ease of usage
- The program is user-friendly, and the majority of the configurations are simple to access.
- As it’s somewhat cluttered, the user interface could use a bit up, and it can be hard for the user to browse the software to discover specific settings.
- There are not many alternatives to customize applications.
It is a result of the number of features that the software has.
Support & help
- Customer care is available via the DriverFinder site.
- Plenty of information can found via the knowledgebase with alternatives to commonly encountered problems from the computer software.
- By submitting a ticket, Clients may get in touch with service staff.
- The service response time is slow, and there may be delays in getting an answer to an inquiry.
- There is no phone support or chat option that makes it challenging to have a prompt reply for any in question total.
DriverFinder is software for consumers with basic requirements.
- The program has necessary updating and scanning.
- The user interface is cluttered, and also the software scan functionality is not fantastic.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 / 8 / 10 (32 Plus 64 bit Latest versions)
- CPU: 300 MHz
- RAM: 256MB
- HDD: 8MB
- Resolution: 800 x 600 Display