VMwVMware Player 12.5.7 Download Free For Windows [Latest]
VMware Player 12.5.7:
Software testers, help desks, and development teams have long relied on VMware Workstation to transform one desktop computer into dozens of virtual machines (VMs), each with a different configuration or operating system.
Leverage 2-way Virtual SMP.
Features Of VMware Player 12.5.7 [Latest]:
- Support for USB 2.0 devices.
- Get appliance info at start-up.
- Run both 32 and 64-bit virtual machines.
- Use 3rd-party virtual machines and images.
- Broad host and guest operating system support.
- Share data between host computer and virtual machine.
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC.
- Gain easy access to virtual machines via intuitive home page interface.
- Experience the benefits of preconfigured products without any installation or configuration issues.
- As all users who ever worked with virtual machines know, they are stored on hard drives just as archives that can be activated and loaded with wide variety of VMware software players, of which VMware Player aims to be the best one, lightweight and being able to be used in any situation.
- Compatible 64-bit guest operating systems include select Microsoft Windows, Red Hat, SUSE, and FreeBSD distributions.
VMware Player also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
This software allows users to evaluate software designed as the virtual appliance.
Users can run more than 900 virtual machines from several software vendors as well as more than 200 operating systems including Chrome OS, Linux, Ubuntu 10.04, Windows 7 and other Windows versions.
- Adjustable memory: Tune virtual machine memory for optimal performance.
- Copy and paste: Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC.
- Run any virtual machine: Run virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server.
- Access host PC devices: Use host CD/DVD drives, network adapters, and plug-and-play USB devices.
- Drag and drop: Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine.
- Configurable shutdown: Power down or suspend the virtual machine when closing VMware Player.
- Multiple networking options: Virtual machines can share or obtain new IP addresses or be isolated from the network and host.
- 32- and 64-bit host and guest operating system support: Run a wide variety of virtual machines containing 32- and 64-bit operating systems simultaneously on the same physical PC.
- Integrated Google Search: VMware Player includes Google search capabilities, fully integrated for conveniently searching the web without launching a browser.
Why VMware Player?
The free VMware Player (currently in public beta) opens a new range of uses for VMs. You can share a VM with a colleague, carry a VM on your iPod and run it on any computer where you have administrative rights, or distribute evaluation copies of software already installed in their own VMs, to name a few.
The legs while VMs, windows, and menus open–and the continual grinding of the hard drive – is wearing on the nerves and patience.
This is on the same physical PCs with fast Core 2 Duos and 3GB/4GB of memory that the VMs ran perfectly fine on under XP. It’s bad enough that I’ve switched to VirtualBox.
How To Install?
- If you want to try new security software, only start your virtual operating system
- Install and then don’t bother to save the changes you’ve made to your virtual operating system.
- Think of it as an ideal test-bed for using the new software without it affecting your main computer.
VMware Player Download Windows Link: